Earlier last week, Business Insider polled its readers to find out which job sites are their favorites and if they are utilizing social media and professional networking sites to connect with employers before scoring the big interview.
The results are in, and today Business Insider is publishing its findings.
Here are the top picks for best job site:
1. Indeed, the “Google” of job searching. Indeed clocks over a billion job searches per month. Job seekers can post their resume, search jobs in their area, apply to thousands of opportunities from multiple job listing sites, newspapers, corporate websites, and job boards.
2. Craigslist. The site that is all-things to many is also a very basic job board that hasn’t changed in over a decade.
3. Dice, a niche job board for those in the tech industry.
4. Monster.com. This giant job board has millions of postings, millions of resumes, and apps for the Android, iPad, and iPhone.
5. LinkedIn. The professional networking site recently said it has accumulated 100 million members. Promote your business, connect with employers, ask questions, join relevant groups – these all can be done on the site.