Today CareerBuilder announced a new product called Talent Network, a service the job board is calling a “game changing” solution that “stands alone in the industry.”
According to a press release, the Talent Network incorporates a blend of elements to help employers connect with potential employees in a relevant and actionable way.
Features of the Talent Network include:
- Social Media and Employee Referrals – Employers can invite candidates to join their Talent Network from social media like Facebook. CareerBuilder’s new Facebook referral app, Work@, makes it easy for workers to identify which Facebook friends are a match for open positions within their company and instantly share those opportunities.
- SEO – Using its proprietary data from more than 200 million searches each month, CareerBuilder interprets and normalizes job descriptions to create content that matches how candidates search.
- Candidate Relationship Management – CareerBuilder offers employers automated services to keep prospective candidates engaged and increase conversions to applicants.
- Personalized Job Recommendations – CareerBuilder’s proprietary matching technology and profile database personalizes jobs results for visitors. The most relevant jobs are shown to visitors and automatically sent as new candidate matches are discovered.
- Mobile-friendly Career Site—The Talent Network’s career site is optimized for desktop or smartphone browser use so employers are accessible for the increasing volume of candidates searching for opportunities via mobile devices.
- Unbiased Analytics – The Talent Network’s analytics reveal to employers their sources of candidates, candidate demographics and the alignment of their candidate supply vs. their organization’s demand.
“Employers are preparing for economic recovery. We know that HR and staffing organizations need to do more with less and still need to deliver high quality candidates in an efficient way that works -without requiring an overhaul of their systems,” saidHope Gurion, Chief Development Officer at CareerBuilder. “Adding a Talent Network gives employers an always-on solution working to find and deliver new talent to employers leveraging the best technology available.