job board news
- CareerBuilder launches a free tool called hireINSIDER: hireINSIDER enables job seekers to see how they stack up against other applicants for a job.
- Facebook Does Job Searches: SimplyHired.com has launched a new feature: Facebook integration.
- Google Reveals Top Job Sites: Google has just released a list of the 1,000 most visited websites on the Internet, and the highest-ranked website in the jobs category is China’s 51job.com.
- Linkup.com Releases XL iPad App: LinkUp has just released its ipad offering, dubbed “Job Search XL.”
- Monster Offers Broader Features for Its Career Ad Network: Monster is leveraging its ad network to drive candidates to where recruiters want them and to deliver an advanced set of analytical tools to & help them more accurately tally up the results of a CAN ad.
- More Jobs on the Agenda as Hiring Gathers Momentum:The majority of employers and recruiters (52%) anticipate hiring more career professionals in the second half of 2010 than they did in the first half of the year, according to a new survey by Dice Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DHX).
- Small Businesses to Increase Spending on HR and Marketing: 18 percent of small businesses are considering an increased budget for staffing and HR activities in 2010, up from just 9 percent last year.
- The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) Signals Continued Job Growth: The Conference Board Employment Trends Index™ (ETI) increased again in May for the ninth consecutive month. The index now stands at 95.7, up from April’s revised figure of 95.2 and up almost 9 percent from a year ago.
- New data: A Rise in Corporate Spending on Internet Job Advertising and Increased Job Posting Volumes: eQuest reported a rise in both job posting delivery volumes and corporate spending for online recruitment advertising. An analysis of 100 eQuest Media customers during the first 5 months of 2010 showed a ninety-one percent (91%) increase in online recruitment spending versus the same time period a year ago
This newsletter is produced by OnlineRecruitingNews.com, an alliance of top job sites serving specific industries, professions or regions: CallCenterJobs, AfterCollege, AbsolutelyHealthCare, JobsInHR, MinnesotaJobs, GetAllJobs, Recruiting Nevada, TopUSAJobs, and Top-Sales-Jobs.com.