A representative from the online video community will be present to discuss the use of video in recruiting and how recruiters can create successful clips and maximize exposure to the right audience.
“We are delighted to have YouTube involved with the Mobile and Video in Recruitment Conference,” said Mike Taylor from Web Based Recruitment, the organizer of the conference. “YouTube has been a major player in the dramatic growth of online video and recently announced that they are now serving a staggering two billion videos a day.”
Attendees of the conference can expect to find sessions and speakers focused on the following:
- The growth of online video and its impact on recruitment
- The keys to successful recruitment videos
- How to use video as part of your recruitment process
- The effect that mobile is having in recruitment
- How you can maximize the use of mobile in promoting your vacancies and your company
- Mobile Apps – what are they and why should you have one?
- Case studies from companies successfully embracing mobile and video
- Separate discussion panels covering mobile and video with industry experts
“Mobile and video can no longer be considered as a passing fad,” continued Taylor. “They are both very much here to stay and will play a big part in recruitment, now and in the future.”